BSA, Inc. provides complete Custom Residential Building Design & Engineering. We handle everything from Foundation Remediation Reports & Designs and Removal of Structural Walls in Existing Homes to Complete Foundation and Superstructure Designs for new builds.
If you have any questions about residential engineering, be it new construction or repair work, you should get in contact with us. We love to help. We are homeowners too, and just like you, we understand that your home investment is no small deal. Our team members will determine the most cost effective way to build or repair your home so that you can enjoy it – the way you were meant to!
BSA, Inc. offers a range of residential engineering consulting services and is committed to providing our clients with innovative and economically feasible building designs and remedial solutions.
Our services include:
– New Construction and/or Building Addition Design
– New Foundation Designs with Standard Concrete, ICF and/or Preserved Wood Foundation Wall Designs
– Spread Footings and/or Pile Foundations
– Basement Replacement Designs for Existing Buildings
– Residential Foundation Inspections & Assessments for Existing Structures
– Monolithic Concrete, Masonry Block and Wood Framed Foundation Remedial Design
– Foundation Wall Bracing Design
– Foundation Knee Wall Design
– Foundation Pony Wall Design
– Foundation Underpinning Design
– Foundation Waterproofing & Dampproofing Design
– Load-Bearing Wall Removal Design- Telepost Relocation Designs
– Beam Strengthening Design
– New Window Opening in Existing Foundation Wall Design
– Roof Failure Analysis
– Catastrophic Event Analysis